CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

all play and no work :)

My weekend was awesome. It started out Friday after work my boss and his wife picked us up to go to Beef and Boards to see "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" It was pretty good, not great but ok. The guy that played the sheriff Ed Earl was really funny he just made the show. He kept us laughing. When we got home it was about 10pm so me and Dave ended up watching "An Inconvenient truth: Global Warming" this is Al Gore's movie which is really interesting. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.

And then Saturday of course was Jester Fest. Now that was a great time. Pete, Rhonda, Ryan, Allison, Matt, Liz, and Jackie all came over to our house before the show. We all sat around and chatted and drank a couple beers before we left to go to German Park.







"STP"

This came from Ryan, Once we received a Easter Card with Ryan wearing bunny ears and holding a peep and it said "Happy Easter" and STP. Which I had no clue what that meant. So I finally found out, it means: Start the Party.

When we arrived at German Park there was a band called The Elect playing I guess they've been around awhile, they sounded pretty good. I ran into quite a few people I didn't expect to see. Then Acoustic Flyer played the grateful dead which was so much fun ecspecially since I love Grateful Dead music. And then Ekoostik Hookah played .............. SO AWESOME ............ THEY ROCK ........... All around it was a great show with wonderful friends.


I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few drunken photos for fun:








Oh yeah, I've gotta tell you about me and Ryans bubble adventure, you see they had this huge bubble thingy set up, which looked like way too much fun. I had already been talking to a couple of girls about how much fun it looked and I'd love to go get in it. Then Ryan decides he wants to know who's going in with him, it was my opportunity so I jumped on it and I don't think Ryan really expected me to. But we were real troopers and took off on a mission.





Needless to say we were soaked from our waists down, thank god we dried out before the end of the night. I don't think either one of us thought it would be that wet.

Oh yeah Allison is so slick, she got us all to go and hang out with John Mullins ;) which was sooooooooo awesome. I wish I would have had my camera at that time. Me and Dave were ready to go and I mentioned to Allison we were ready and she was like uh wait a minute were going to John's car so he can get a drink ;) and told me to come on. So we did. We ended up hanging out with him at his car for probably 20 minutes or so. That was soooooo cool. I sorta had a hard time understanding him. I wonder if he was drunk or if it was just me but he's a really funny guy and so laid back. I so enjoyed his hula hooping also. hehehe

And now I saved the best pic for last:




AWWWWW AREN'T WE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG looks like you guys had so much fun!! Love Ya

KellyAnn said...

thanks melodie, we did, we had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!

alli-gal said...

Wow!!!! What a great night, huh? I had so much fun!!!

Yeah...I think John was pretty wasted by the time we were hanging out with him. Julie said she couldn't understand him at the other party either!!

Sounds like we missed a good time at Jen and Steph's house. Eric and John were both there.....dang it!!!!

alli-gal said...

STP sista!!!!!

sela said...

Aww..I like that last picture! Very Cute!