CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 17, 2007

busy weekend...

I'm looking forward to it. First off I'm so stinkin glad it's friday. This week has been really long. ugh!! So tonight I'm off to Beef "n" Boards to see Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. My boss is taking me, isn't that cool. Oh he's taking hubby too. And then tomorrow friends are coming over before the Jester Fest. And we'll be spending the rest of the evening at German Park, dancing and drinking and having a good ol' time. I'm really excited cuz my best friend Renee is going.
It does suck that I will miss Ryanne's competition at the state fair, it doesn't start until 4:30pm and we'll be going by then. But I've got arrangements for her and Aerial both for Saturday. So it's all good.

"I'm off to enjoy my weekend, I'll fill you in on Monday"

0 comments: