CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm so proud of myself.....

As I have already said losing weight is not an easy task. I went to weight watchers last night and was really happy to see that I have lost another 6.6lbs. I am now down 18.6lbs. Only another 1.4 to get to a 20 pound loss. Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!! I am really starting to be able to tell in my clothing now. All of my jeans are tooo big.

The kids start school next week, I'm looking forward to it. They are absolutely driving me nuts. I'm ready for us to get back on the school routine things always seem to go much smoother when they are in school.

2 comments:

alli-gal said...

Dang girl!!! almost 20 lbs!!! That's awesome!!! I bet your pants are falling off!!!

KellyAnn said...

I know I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself.