CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 3, 2007

YUK>>>>>>>

So I have this nasty fungus on my toenail or under it I might say. I went to the doctor this morning to see what they could do about it and dangit they want me to go to a Podiatrist. I now have to wait til the doctor refers me and they will call. If anyone has any suggestions on what I could do to get rid of it I am open to advice. They said the podiatrist may want to burn my toenail off to get rid of it and if they do that my toenail will never grow back :( Don't think I want to do that.
On a good note while at the doctor I got weighed and I am down 4.5 more lbs. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

david santos said...

Thanks for your work and have a good weekend

alli-gal said...

Great job on the 4.5 lbs!!!! I don't know much about removing toenails, but I think it would be really painful!!! I hope they can figure something a little less painful out than that for you!!!

KellyAnn said...

yeah me too, I have to see the podiatrist on the 16th so we'll see

sela said...

Isn't that what they prescribe Lamisil for? Why not ask for that before they go burnin' on you!? OUCH! Good luck with that & good job on the WW's!!

KellyAnn said...

yep that's what their giving me after they cut the shit out of my toenail ewwww, it's ugly