CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

What you've been waiting for........


This is the living room, it's so cozy.

And of course the Christmas tree.

This is the bathroom, right outside of the bathroom is the laudry area.

Kitchen and the hallway.

another of the kitchen, I love the cabinets, off the kitchen on the other side is a really cool deck, can't wait til the spring to start using it. It is a bay area with sliding glass doors.

Aerial's bedroom.

Another view of Aerial's bedroom.

Ryanne's bedroom on top and the bottom pic is her cheerleading shelf with all her cheerleading accomplishments, she did a awesome job on her room. It's really cute.

another view of my cabinets in the kitchen

And this is the master suite "Where the magic happens." teehee Don't you just love the ceiling and the pictures do not do it justice it is huge.

5 comments:

sela said...

Sweet! Totally jealous of your kitchen-I have a 1 1/2 person kitchen-ask Allison.

I can tell your Master Bedroom is huge!

Congrats on the house!

Andrea said...

Congratulations on the house!!! The cabinets are awesome!

Hope you and your family have a great Christmas!!!

Andrea said...

Did I see Bears jersey's on you and your husband at the end of the blog?

My sweetheart is a HUUUUGE Bears fan.

DAAAAAAA BEARS!

alli-gal said...

holy crap....apparently I have been missing out on some info....I didn't even know you were moving!!!! I also haven't seen your other blogs. I started here and am working my way down the line. i have been crazy busy at work this week....no time for computer fun!!!

Congrats!! i can't wait to come down and check it out!!!!

I am so happy for you!!!!

KellyAnn said...

thank you, thank you, thank you, it is awesome I LUV IT