CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008

Well it's the beginning of a new year, and I feel like my family is off to a very good start. We love our new house, and work is going good. The girls are doing great. There isn't really anything new going on right now. Aerial has quit her job at Rally's, she absolutely hated it. She is trying to get a job at K-mart. I really think she would do much better at a job in retail than fast food. I'm not to concerned about it, she doesn't have any bills yet so that's a good thing. I'm also in no hurry for her to get a car either. She is a very irresponsible 17 year old so no rush there. Alot of responsibility comes with a car and I'm not sure she's ready for that. Other than that I don't have anything new to post so I'll get back to it when I do.

4 comments:

alli-gal said...

Happy New Year!!!!

Good pics!!!

alli-gal said...

I miss you guys!!! Let's all get together sometime soon!!!

KellyAnn said...

yes let's

alli-gal said...

Sorry we missed the poker game this weekend. Ryan had to work. I'm tired of this mandatory Saturday crap!!!!