CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ft. Wayne and Ekoostik Hookah

I got the mapquest directions out and away we went, we arrived in fort wayne and found the Allen county library. The plaza which was right outside the library was a really nice courtyard. I loved the site. We got there in time for soundcheck. They played Freedom Flyer and another song I can't quite remember what right now. I briefly spoke to Eric Lanese (the drummer) he had brought his dog LEEEENNNNDA (Linda) but that's the way he likes to say it. The dog gave me a topic in which to speak to him. I never know what to say to the band members. I got to see Cliff pick up his book and walk into the library right after sound check that was a pretty funny site. I wonder if he was going to read, LOL. This was our cue to walk around and find a local bar in which to have a few drinks. There was a nice little establishment right down the street, they had soooo many beers Dave was in total heaven there. We met a really nice couple there, Bethany and Monty. They were also going to Rock the Plaza to see the Orange Opera (something like that) so they got to see EH also. I made some hula hoops for this event and ended up selling a couple. We also met up with Lisa and Tom, Ryan and Allison, Julie and Julie, oh there were others I'm forgetting to mention I'm sure. The show was great!!!! The place was great!!!! The people were great!!!! This definately made up for the night before. Now unfortunately I've got to get back to work, that's prolly why I don't post as often as I should I'll get to the end of a story and rush it. OH Well!!! Better something than nothing. Heehee............

6 comments:

alli-gal said...

LEEEEEEEENNNNNDDAAAAA!!!!

LOL!!!

alli-gal said...

I had so mich fun Sturday night!!! It was a perfect night for an outdoor show!!

I'm glad you sold a couple fo your hoops!! That's awesome!!. Maybe you should bring them to Annie's since it's an outdoor showin August. I can't wait for that!! Should I reserve a hotel soon?

KellyAnn said...

Most definately and I do plan on bringing hoops to Annie's I hope they let me bring them in.

alli-gal said...

Did you take any pictures???

KellyAnn said...

Just posted liz's pics today, I currently have no camera :(

alli-gal said...

Next up.............Annie's

1 month 2 days!!!!!!