CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

8 more days................

I'm really starting to get excited about hookahville, me and hubby have been making all our plans, and getting prepared. How convenient for us that on that Thursday (May 24th) is the kids last day of school. So once they are on the school bus we are headed to Ohio. My mother-in-law will be getting them off the bus that afternoon, no I'm not just leaving them to fend for theirselves. We should get there in the afternoon sometime so we'll be all set up by the evening, which is perfect because there is a band called Freekbase playing from 10pm-12pm thursday night that I'd like to check out.
Ok and on another note as I said before my daughter has already quit her job, I knew it would be way to much for her to handle. Even though she is 16 she is quite immature. I don't think she's ready to grow up, unfortunately I have babied my kids for ever and now I have to pay the price. Oh well maybe one day. Welp I better get back to work so I'll write more later.

2 comments:

alli-gal said...

1 week til I see ya at Hookahville!!!!

alli-gal said...

I'm getting sooooo excited!!!!