CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

so I look pretty hot today.........

Or at least that's what I've been told a time or too. The maintenance guy knows me pretty well he's been around here as long as I have and he's giving me hell. I wore a skirt and a suit jacket and heels, so that not really my norm. I had my interview this morning and it went really good I think. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'd love to get this position, but there is still another interview to go with the doctor, that is if they want to. It's so exciting.
And also last night I had my weigh in for weight watchers and my total loss now is 20.8 lbs. I'm really glad too. It seems it took me forever to get to the 20lb. mark, but I still have a way to go.

2 comments:

alli-gal said...

Heels, Huh? Don't think I've ever seen you in heels.

It's usually more like...jeans and tye dyes :-)

HOTTIE!!!!!

KellyAnn said...

hehe, I know right