CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween

I am really excited, had a great weekend. I'll begin with Friday night we went to Ryan and Allison's house for a halloween party at The House of Blue, I heard it's called. I had to go through a Haunted Maze at the beginning before you even get to the party, which anyone that knows me, knows I am a big scarety cat (or however you spell that.) But I survived by clinging to Allison in front of me and Dave behind me. It wasn't too bad, I don't think they were truely ready for people yet thank god cause I hate when they jump out in front of you. when we got upstairs it was a really neat place, there were these awesome paintings everywhere and tables and chairs, and a stage with a dance floor. It was the best halloween party ever. The people there were so much fun and very friendly crowd. I was impressed to say the least. Me and Dave ended up going to bed around 1:30am that morning, because we had to get up at 8:00am for Ryanne's cheerleading competition, It was the finals, and they were awesome:

This is Ryanne on the left hand side in the air, she is a flyer, she hit every stunt during there routine, I was so proud of them. They looked awesome.

Smile Sweetie:)

That's Ryanne on the far right. "They are so stinking cute"
"BEN DAVIS CHEERLEADERS ARE BEASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
So anyway it looks like we are going to state this coming up Saturday. They made it to State, I couldn't be prouder.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: