CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Great-Aunt


Actually that will be my title sometime this week. I am soo excited my niece is going to have a little boy (he is actually due tomorrow). He needs to hurry up cuz you see they, being my sister and her daughter live about an hour and a half away from me so when I visit I stay the night with them. Right now my time off at work is low so I want to go down this weekend and stay. Next weekend me and hubby have 2 shows to go too and I'm not missing those. So anyway:
Come on Matthew Jade Jr.

4 comments:

alli-gal said...

OMG...I LOVE hte name Jade....If I ever had a girl (which I'm NOT having kids, so it doesn't reslly matter) I was going to name her Rhiannon Jade.

Plus I collect jade, and green is my favorite color. There's all kinds of reason I like that name!!!

Andrea said...

Hey welcome to blogging!!! It's addicting so I'm just warnin' ya! (shhhh, I actually have 4 blogs but I'm not good about updating all of them).

I'll keep stopping by to see what's happenin' in your life. Come over and see my world too. http://andreasmindworks.blogspot.com/

KellyAnn said...

It's actually a boy, which I thought Jade was different for a boy. That will be his middle name, his dad's name in Matthew too so they are going to call him Jade. I really am excited. I like the idea of being a great aunt.

sela said...

Any developments???