CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 26, 2007

He's Here

OK my great-nephew is here, and he is absolutely beautiful. Perfect in every way and oh yeah, mom is doing fine. I got a call on saturday afternoon that he was coming and so I just waited around of course he did not arrive until Sunday around 2:00pm so me and Aerial(my oldest daughter) took a 1hour and a half trip to bloomington to say Hi to him. We were at the hospital for all of 15 mins. and turned around and drove 1hour and a half home. But it was well worth it since I won't get to really visit with him for a couple of weeks. (Gotta go see Hookah this weekend) and at least then the newness will wear off and I can really hold him and stuff.

2 comments:

alli-gal said...

I'm so happy he's here and he and Mom are doing fine!!

Congratulations!!!

Andrea said...

Congrats on the new addition to your family!!