CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Saturday night's alright with me, Saturday, Saturday........

I think I had the most fun ever on Saturday. We got up Saturday morning and all were still at Allison's. Julie and KellyJo went to the grocery store and bought some sausage and milk and when allison got up she made us breakfast. By the way, Thank you very much Allison, them bisquits and gravy were the bomb.
Me, Dave, Allison, KellyJo, and Julie all headed to Cinncinati early so we could get a hotel room. We decided to take a cab to the show so everyone could drink. It was an exciting hotel room, let me tell you.... there was a couple fighting literally, an empty stinky pool, a phone in the bathroom, someone from the next room over actually called me while I was using the restroom wanting to party. That's just weird!
So we took a cab to the show, there was a regaee band that came on first, it was funny because they said that this was a CD release party for ekoostik hookah, which it weren't. So we sorta joked about that and realized it was actually on the flyers, I really tried to find a flyer to keep but they were all taken pretty quick. Did you ever get one Allison?
We danced our asses off in front of the stage the whole show, it was sooooooo much fun. We laughed so much. The pictures tell all:
sorry the pics are all out of order, I still haven't figured out how to keep them in order......


I guess at some point I threw my socks on stage, I musta thought Cliff needed them LOL, we won't mention what else ended up on stage. lol


OMG I must'va been out of for this pic, but I think it's cool cuz it appears that John Mullins must of been hanging out with us at the end of the night.



Allison and Steve Sweney, here you go Allison!






Sweet KellyJo


Love it, Me and Eric Lanese


Allison, Eric, and 2 girls I don't know.


I have no idea what was so funny, do you Allison?



Allison in Wonderland





I wonder if they were avoiding my flash, hmmmmmmmm.





Me and My Baby!!!!!!!!!!


"The Girls"




Hotel Pics before the show.

2 comments:

alli-gal said...

Yeah....i definitely had a blast Saturday night!!!

I totally forgot about the phone call to the bathrrom phone wanting to party...that is some fuuny shit :-)

I wish we could all win the lottery and just hang out foloowing bands every day....wouldn't that be the life?!?!?

I wish Ryan could have been there. But he did appreciate the Stevie Wonder serenade we went him...."I just called to say I love you...." He was especially happy when i told him how many article of clothing ended up on the stage :-) sshhhhhhhh!!!!!

And no...family, if you're reading this, it wasn't my panties :-).........

alli-gal said...

I have no idea what we were laughing at in that picture of us with Katz...........