CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We rode to LBC with Matt and Liz..............

On Friday night me, Dave, Matt, and Liz all rode to Lafayette Brewing company to see Ekoostik Hookah. When we got there we ate some really good appetizers, Cheesy Potatoe Muchers, mmmm those things were good. Then we went upstairs to see the show, Allison, Kelly, Julie, Aaron and you can't forget Ryan were all there. Lisa and Tom a couple old friends of mine showed up. I'm not really happy with this venue. I don't usually have the best time here. For one you can't smoke where the band plays and two, I don't like their beer AT ALL. It's one of those places that brew their own beer and I'm not big on Micro-brews. So I decided to drink Rum/Coke, which did not have nearly enough rum in them. I think I had like 10 and still did not get a buzz.
As far as the music is concerned though. THEY ROCK, I love these guys!!!!!! A couple of the songs that are sticking with me are Hush (so much fun), Washboard Annie, Seagull, and Sheepdog those were my favorites. We ended up going to Allison's for the night because we were going to Annie's in Cinncinati on Saturday night. Aaron's car was completely full so we rode back to their house with Ryan. At there house we drank some more and played some Texas Hold'Em and sat around and talked for awhile before we all crashed. Here a some pics, I didn't take nearly as many in Lafayette as I did Saturday night.




1 comments:

alli-gal said...

Good times!!! I forgot about Texas Hold 'em. Good thing I had that big jug of change, huh?

Yeah, as far as drinks go, I could see why you don't like the LBC, but as far as the sound goes inside that venue.......it blows me away.

There were a couple times where I could feel so much of the music pumping through me. It's like electricity. The floors start to shake from eveyone bouncing around.....I love it!!!