CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ben Davis JV cheerleading.....




I had a very exciting week last week and it still doesn't end. It all started on last Tuesday I had to go to the Hendricks county fair for my Ryanne's cheerleading competition, it was sooooo great. This was the first time I got to see her routine because she wanted to suprise me with it. She did really good she hit all her tumbling and all her builds I was overjoyed. They placed first at this competition.
Then it continued on Thursday the competition was at the Boone County Fair here they placed third. And then we went to the Marion County Fair on Saturday and they placed second there. Tonight we have the Morgan County fair I am really excited about it because my sister and all her family will be going to this one. YEAH..... Wish us Luck, and I'll let you know how we did. Although this is not the end.... She will be competing at the State Fair August the 18th (yikes this is Jester Fest) Oh well I wouldn't miss her competition and I am sure it will be in the morning like around 11am so we'll still be able to go to Jester Fest.

2 comments:

alli-gal said...

I bet you are SOOOOO proud of her!!! That is so awesome!!! I always thought it was so exciting to watch those little girls tumbling and stuff.....what's the plan for the Macy's pararde???

KellyAnn said...

Macy's Parade is still on!!!!!!!