CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 2, 2007

I'm happy.......











because my daughter finally broke up with the BIG LOSER she was going with. YEAH.... hopefully I'm not getting all excited and they end up back together. She has been dating him for a little over a year now and I don't like him at all. It's kinda sad though cuz she feels like she loves him, you know that "first love" thing. So she's pretty upset right now.
I had an absolutely awesome weekend this past weekend my friend Allison came and got me and Dave on Friday and we all took off for a Hookah show in OHIO. We had alot of fun and they had a killer song list on Friday. Then we came back to IN to pick up Ryan and went back to OHIO for another show on Sat. unfortunately we had no clue had long it would take to get there on Sat. and we ended up missing the whole first set. But it's alright we got the second set. Here are some pics I'm really proud of the pics I got with the band members once again.

2 comments:

alli-gal said...

I knew you'd have everything posted before I got to a computer!!!! I gotta get on that!!

pretty crazy how you're daughter and her man just broke up....we were just talking about them the other day.

I'm sure she's having a hard time...that first love thing kinda sucks!! Even if they do get back together, this is just a sign of how things will probably work out in the end anyway. I think it works that way for most of us with our first serious boyfriends!!!

Had a great time this weekend!! Can't wait to do it again!! Next stop...Jester Music Fest..August 18th.......counting the days.....

sela said...

Cool pictures!