CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Weight Watchers........

Ok so I'm really proud of myself, I've been going to weight watchers and I am doing really well this time, I say that because I've been going on and off for probably a couple of years, but I keep falling off the wagon. Which is so frustrating. Losing weight has got to be one of the hardest things to do. But anyway in the last 3 weeks I've lost 6lbs. which is 2lbs a week. That is suppose to be the best way to lose (2lbs a week that is) they say it's more likely to stay off that way. My total weight loss so far is at 14.4 lbs. I'm so excited and I just wanted to share. I'll keep you posted. My goal is to be down about 15 more lbs. by fall Hookahville. So that I'll have lost a total of 30lbs. by then. Hubby's been working on his too, but he doesn't so much keep track like I do. So wish me luck and I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

alli-gal said...

That's awesome Kelly!!!! I know that weihgt watchers stuff can be hard!!!

I believe you've lost 14 lbs....I thought you looked a little thinner in a couple from the show at Annie's.....

Way to go girl!!!!!

alli-gal said...

How's it going??? What the latest on the shedding of the pounds????

KellyAnn said...

Unfortunately I will not know how well I've done until next Tuesday, that's when I weigh in again, I've had all these cheerleading competitions and haven't been able to weigh in but I'm sure I'm doing fine. Me and Dave are walking and exercising alot more lately, trying to get into shape for Hookahville. Only 1 month to go!!!! I'll definately keep you informed and thank you for asking.