CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Feeling much better

I had a really good weekend. Friday night we went to play cards at my brother in laws house and I won, both games hehe. I can't wait to try to play in a tournament. I'm thinking I might check out the tournament in my husbands bosses bar. It's free to play, but the winner could take home $250.00. I'd like to see how I do against people I've never played with.
Saturday me and Dave were bored so we decided to check out german park, there is a festival coming up (Jester Fest) that Ekoostik Hookah will be at along with Max Allen Band and Ekostik Flyer. It's not far from our house and I have never been there. So we went and you have to pay $3.00 to get in and it's a really neat place. They have all this german food and really cheap beer. The crowd was majority elderly people but boy could they shake their tails I was really impressed, I now want to learn the polka, it looked like a lot of fun so I'll be going back there just to try. When we left there we went to a place called Champs to see the Max Allen Band play. They are really good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alli-gal said...

I love the Max Allen band...I can't wait to see them live. I've only heard them on CD. It was one that Matt Cundiff gave me!!!

I'm excited about seeing German Park!!!!