CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Follow up from the weekend.......


OK so Friday night was good. I won the one game of Texas Hold'em that we played. I swear I'm getting really good at this. One day I would like to enter a tournament with about 60 people. I absolutely love playing. We always play with the same people. There is about 9 of us. At the end of the game I was heads up with Uncle Chuck (not really my uncle) we went back and forth for about 40 minutes and I finally won with pocket 7's and how weird that he had pocket 6's. But it was my game. Then his real neice is, you know the kind of girl who thinks she can beat everyone up, she carries a chip on her shoulder. She actually said "You should give Chuck his ante back" WHAT, WHAT, WHAT????? (Stan's mom, Southpark) Now I really don't know why she would say this but I was somewhat offended because of all the times we've played, no one has ever given me my ante back when I lost. It's only $5.00. So that's what I said to her. Chuck was cool with it, I won fair and square! It still kinda bothers me though. Dave says he just thinks she's jealous cause she never wins. hehe
Saturday morning I got up and took Aerial to the License Branch to get her learner's permit now this is her 3rd attempt at it. She failed once again. I am not too upset by this as I have stated before, I am not in any hurry for her to get her permit as I have stated before. Poor kid. Maybe next time.
Then I took Ryanne to the gym to practice for her cheerleading tryouts. While she was at the gym I went to my good friend Lenice's house to do her daughter, Corrina's hair. This is Corrina:

I love her name CORRINA, there is an awesome song by Ratdog (Bob Weir) Corrina, Corrina which I have made them listen too over and over. Corrina is only 7yrs. old. She is bi-racial and I've been doing her hair since she was about 3yr. old. I don't think her mom likes to mess with it. It is really curly and difficult, I swear that kid has about 3 times the amount of hair that I have. I feel sorry for the beautician that gets ahold of her. I have chopped on it soooo much. I really don't mind doing it. Besides she is getting so much more tolerant that she used to be, when she was younger I swear I wanted to take that brush and swat her upside her head with it. But nowadays she actually loves when it's done. It just takes forever, like 2 or 3 hours. When I finished this I went to pick Ryanne up and we went to Walmart then I took her to her friend Amanda's for her b-day party. Aerial went to the movies with her boyfriend. So me and Dave did not have any kids. YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Our original plans were to go and see Max Allen play but I guess they actually were to play on Friday and the bassist was sick, so we had nothing to do. We called Matt and Liz and they were just sitting around playing games and drinking so we went over there and joined them. I love that Apples to Apples game, I've gotta get it for myself. We had a pretty good time laughing and playing games with them. The girls ended up staying with there friends. So me and Dave had the rest of the night to ourselves. **wink** **wink**
I overslept on Sunday, I was suppose to get up early and go down to Bloomington to visit my sister and see my great-nephew. So when I woke up I realized I had forgot to move my clock ahead an hour and it was actually an hour later than what it said. I immediately called my sister and she said that there was a change of plans. Her and my neice wanted to come to Indy to the Home and Patio or Garden show or whatever that is down there at the State Fair Grounds and they would come to my house and visit. So I was immediately up and cleaning my butt off which was a good thing cause my house needed a serious scrubbing. They actually got there around 5pm that evening and my house was spotless, well practically. So that was a nice ending to my weekend:

1 comments:

alli-gal said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend!!!

Good job on that Texas Hold 'em game!!!

I love the name Corrina, that is one of my cousin Jen's favorite songs....she and her husband see them almost as much as we try to see Hookah!!!!