CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 16, 2007

My husbands grandparents



HAPPY 70TH ANNIVESARY TO LAWRENCE AND EDNA WILLIS



Ok I think this is absolutely amazing to know and be related to two people who have been married this long and are still living and doing well I might add. We have a 70th anniversary party to go to this Sunday and I just know this will make me cry. They are having a walkthrough I am told. I really don't know much about it, but I assume they will be showing videos and pictures of their lives together.




OK this one isn't very nice for this blog but I just think it's funny:

2 comments:

sela said...

Wow! That's amazing! Congrats to the happy couple!

alli-gal said...

70 years is an awful long time to be with one person....but I think maybe you and I are a couple of the few who have found our soulmates......