CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Why do People suck????????

So Saturday night I went to see One Under at the mousetrap. I am so glad you made it to the show Allison. Had me a great time with good friends. Spent time before the show laughing and hanging around a fire at Matt and Liz's house while Matt grilled us all some burgers. Went to the show and my best friend Renee showed up for a little while. Got to see Eric and Abby, they were also at Matt's before the show. It was nice all hanging out together. All around it was a good time, all except Johnny the percussionist not being there due to his daughter being born. Some excuse huh??? What about the fans?? haha... just kidding I'll let him slide this time. So we got back to Matt's after the show and played a game called Apples to Apples which I've got to go out and buy. That is such a fun game. If you haven't played it you should check it out. We ended up going to bed somewhere around 4:30am or 5:00am. I woke up around 8:30am, I don't think I actually got up until about 9:00am that coffee smell was just way to tempting so I had to have me some. Me and Dave, Matt and Liz, and Ryan all went to Indy's on the west side for some breakfast, before our breakfast arrived there was some jelly trading that included a Roly Poly (them bugs that curl up) just so you know we ate out on the patio, so's we could smoke. After this we ran back to Matt's (I forgot my purse) said our goodbye's to everyone and headed home. I knew when I got home first thing I was going to do was nap. Allison had the right idea, she stayed in bed and slept while we had breakfast. I got up from my nap and took a shower and started laundry. I was on my way to pick up Aerial from her friends when my cell rang:

It was my baby and she was hysterical, scared me half to death, I truely thought she was hurt really bad. Her friend's mom, Shannon got on the phone and told me I needed to come right there. So of course I deteored and headed straight to her, it seemed like it took me forever. When I get there Ryanne is so scared she's shaking and crying. They procede to tell me some asshole in a white cadillac with tinted windows had chased them for probably 5 streets or more. He had pulled up beside Ryanne and Krista and asked them if they needed a ride. Of course they said NO and took off running. This was not enough for him, he started pursuing them the whole time they are running through yards, over fences, through creeks, crying and scared to death. He is yelling "you are all alone now girls, there is no one around to help". Now you tell me what kind of creep could do this. He had to have known they were petrified. Krista's dad had already went out chasing the car and also another friend by the time I had arrived. They were able to get the license plate number and a good description. We called the cops, just to find out that if the girls were not touched there wasn't a whole lot that could be done. WHAT? (this was all I could think) This isn't like stalking or something? So they can actually traumatize a child but unless they touch them or expose theirselves to them, you can't do anything. The cop did come and take a report. The plates were registered to someone in an area not far from our neighborhood in a place called "haughville" which is basically the slums. So the cop was suppose to go to that address to check it out. He told us from his experience alot of the time they won't answer the door I called and left him a message yesterday to find out if they had talked to them. Of course, I did not get a phone call back. This truely sucks, I feel helpless while my daughter is traumatized. Poor thing is afraid to walk down to the bus stop now. I have to have my husband, her step-father take her. Now you all know had any of us gotten our hands on these perverts we'd have been the ones in jail for battery, but yet they are still out driving around probably scaring the shit out of small girls. I'm very frustrated that this world is soooo f***ed that my daughter and her friend can not walk to the park to play for fear they will be taken. I think I'm going to go buy her some mace and the next MF'er that messes with her will get a face full of that, then lets see how well he can chase her. Sometimes the law just does not seem to work right for victims. What do you think?

3 comments:

alli-gal said...

Wow!!!! I can't believe that happened to them!!!!! And, you would think the police department would be all over some creep who's making threats to young girls like that.

It's awful of that guy to scare them like that....even if he had no intention of actually picking them up...that will be in her head for a long time...poor thing!!!

alli-gal said...

Plus, isn't just making a threat considered assault? It's battery if you actually touch them or spit on them or something, but I would think you could press assault charges just from the info you have.....I'd wanna know this guys name and address if I were you and Dave!!!

Andrea said...

This is nuts! What side of Indy do you live on? I'm on the north side.

People are nuts. Probably some idiot who liked seeing the girls get scared. Maybe he had no intention of hurting them at all but got some sicko pleasure out of scaring them to death.

A friend of mine was just involved in a finder bender on the West side of town. Called the police to come out and she was told - "we'll be there but it'll probably be 2 hours."

WHAT? Where the heck is "protect and serve????"