CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 19, 2007

St. Patrick's Day w/ Ekoostik Hookah

I started my St. Patricks day off by taking my daughter (actually I'm lying cuz Shannon took them to the gym, her and Krista that is) to the gym to practice her back tucks, just to pick her up with her ankle killing her AGAIN. Which really sucks because she is in the middle of conditioning for tryouts for the high school cheerleading team. Anyway while she was at the gym I went to my one of my best friends, Lenice's house to do her daughters hair. This time I bought a relaxer and I am just so proud of my self how well her hair turned out see for yourself:





And then we added the green ribbon for St. Patrick's Day:


She loved it. I was soo proud. So if anyone knows how often I can you the relaxer stuff on her hair please let me know.

After this task was completed I picked Ryanne, Krista, and Ashley up at the gym and took Krista and Ashley home then we headed to my house so I could get cute for the big concert we were about to go to that night.

Me and Dave loaded the kids and doggie up in the car and dropped them off in Franklin. Ryan and Andrew followed us there and left there truck at Dave's mom and Dad's and we all piled into my car and made our way to Covington, KY, Madison Theatre to see our favorite band Ekoostik Hookah.

It was an awesome show and during the second set the smoke alarm went off which was my perfect opportunity to play paparazzi, which by the way I am very good at. So I got my picture with every member of the band. How Awesome.








Ok now that I got that out of the way cuz you know I was way more excited about that we'll go back to the beginning.

Here's me, Dave, Andrew, and Ryan before the concert. We went to hang out at a little bar called the Backstage Cafe. We got there about 2 hours before the show.






Ok so I didn't have any green on so I carried around this Care Bear in my pocket that was the best I could do.



And here are a few of my better concert pics.








As you can see by this time of the night Cliff was wearing Allison's hat. That was pretty cool.

It was a really AWESOME show, look like I'll have to wait until Hookahville to see them again.

3 comments:

sela said...

Looks like alot of fun!

And great job on the hair!

KellyAnn said...

Thank you!!!!! I was proud of it the poor girl has never been able to wear it down.

alli-gal said...

Oh...doesn't Cliffy look cute in my hat?!?!?