CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 9, 2007

TGIF

I am glad it's Friday. This has been a really long work week for me.

My daughter did not get her job as I was hoping :(
I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it will happen soon enough. I might take her Saturday morning to get her learners permit but I seem to be putting that off. I think I'm afraid she'll actually want to drive, W/ ME IN THE CAR. Anyone that knows me, knows that this freaks me out. I don't like riding with new drivers nor teaching a kid to drive it's very nerve racking. I'll probably leave the teaching up to my husband. He has already worked with her quite a bit, but her turns are awful.

My baby is trying out for the high school cheerleading squad currently and this has been the topic of discussion at my house for the past week. "Are my jumps good enough?", "I wish I could do a layout.", "I don't want to make varsity, I'd rather cheer for jv or freshman" and on and on and on and on. Ok you get the point. This is all I've been hearing about out of her. I think I'll take her to the open gym tomorrow morning so she can practice. My house is pretty small and she has been practicing in the living room. So last night while me and hubby are watching "Survivor" (which we never miss) we can see her out the corner of our eyes doing toe touches and hurdlers and everything else jump wise not to mention you can hear it.

Let me see what else is going on..... OH YEAH, today is the official day I have handed my finances over to Hubby. Which he is extremely excited about. I can't believe how much he has already gotten them straightened out. WOW. I knew this was a good thing. I just spend,spend,spend. He is alot tighter with money. This truely worried me at first, but I bet we end up doing alot more than we've been able to do the past couple of years. Which makes it all worthwhile we should be able to do alot more shows now.
My weekend plans so far consist of a good old game of Texas Hold'em tonight and then tomorrow maybe take aerial for her learners permit, and ryanne to the gym, and tommorrow evening I think me and Dave may be going to see The Max Allen Band, we haven't seen him in awhile and he use to practice in our garage before he got big so that should be cool. Then on Sunday I get to go spend some time with my sister, my niece and the new baby, which the girls will go with me.
Ok now that I've vocalized it all (or at least wrote it) I'm gonna go.

1 comments:

alli-gal said...

My Uncle Cliff used to be a driver's ed teacher...and believe me, I have heard some stories!!! That's s-hooks step father.

sounds like you've got a busy weekend planned!! Hope you do well on your Texas Hold 'em game....Ryan and I WILL make it down there sometime for a game!!! I live to play poker!!! Texas Hold 'em is actually the only game i know, but I love it!!!

Give your nephew a big smooch for me on Sunday:-)